Geo-Structural Ltd is a contractor specialising in difficult access, geo-technical and structural solutions. The company was formed to provide bespoke solutions for our clients in the structural and geo-technical fields.
Geo-Structural Ltd is dedicated to providing services to the highest possible standards. Our staff are of the highest calibre and are experts within their chosen fields. We are creating a culture where the health and safety of our staff, clients and others is paramount. The continual training and development of our staff is also very important to us as it ensures Geo-Structural Ltd is always at the leading edge when it comes to setting standards for working practices and discovering innovative solutions for challenging problems.Contact Us
Directors and senior management are experienced in planning and managing a wide range of Civil Engineering projects.
At Geo-Structural, we pride ourselves in solving technical problems within the Rail, Wind and Civil Engineering industries.
We continue to invest in, and use, the latest equipment and methods to provide maximum value engineering for our clients.
We operate from depots in the Central Belt of Scotland and South West England to allow us to provide a rapid response to our clients requirements throughout the UK.
Geo-Structural offer a range professional services for rail, infrastructure and renewables sectors. We employ an experienced Project Management team and utilise our design partners to provide design and build services.
- Temporary works design and installation
- Environmental / ecological surveys and reporting
- Tender Support
- Project Planning
Our team are experienced in a variety of infrastructure projects such as Permanent Way and Mechanical & Electrical. We also offer trenchless technology and alternative solutions to difficult access projects as well as cost effective bespoke solutions.
- Platform Works
- OLE Foundation Works
- Structural Strengthening and Repairs
- Geotechnical solutions in cutting and embankment
Civil and Structural Engineering
We are experienced in carrying out structural repairs and refurbishments to steelwork, stonework and concrete structures. We can also offer road construction, waterproofing and repairs alongside our strategic delivery partners.
- Specialist in masonry structure strengthening / repair
- Rail and highway structures
- Intrusive surveys of existing structures
- Diamond drilling and sawing
- Floor sawing
- Hydraulic bursting
- Controlled demolition
- Micro-Piling and Foundations
Geo-Structural renewable energy & wind power division was established to provide solutions in the inspection and repair of both onshore and offshore wind turbine generators. Geo-Structural specialise in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, developers, owners and operators with a highly trained, skilled and professional workforce. Our teams consist of individuals experienced in all aspects of the Wind Energy Sector.
- Operation, understanding & compliant of the Wind Turbine Safety Rules (WTSR)
- Renewable UK Company Member
- Multiple Suspended Blade Access Platforms
- Multiple Suspended Tower Access Platforms
- Controlled Environment Habitat Systems (Geo-HAB)
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Company Member
- Blade Inspection
- Blade Cleaning
- Blade Repair
- Painting & Recoating
- Aerodynamic Upgrades
- Leading Edge Protection
- Lightening Protection Systems
Geo-Structural are an IRATA registered operating company. Our personnel are experienced in all aspects of rope access and difficult access works across Rail, Roads and Renewables.
- Rope Access
- Scaffold alternatives such as Heavy Duty Suspended Working Platforms for general site access
- Access Platform Cradles
- Heavy Duty Tensioned Netting
- Suspended Acoustic Barrier Installation
We own, maintain and operate a varied fleet of specialist plant and equipment, maintained and available to mobilise at short notice. Our fleet includes drill booms and excavators which is well maintained and available to mobilise at short notice.
- Cliff mounted drilling rigs
- Excavator mounted drilling booms
- Compact shotcrete plant
- Compact grouting equipment
- Rock breaking equipment
- Site investigation rigs
- Diamond drilling and cutting equipment
- High pressure air compressors
- Hydraulic power packs
We are an IRATA registered company operating under out ISO9001 and ISO14001 quality and environmental management systems. We are also RISQS approved to supply services on Network Rail infrastructure. Our accreditations are detailed below.